Why Should You Guest Write For WPA?
Do you have a voice that can make an impact on where the world is heading? Are you a permaculturist? Do you have an expertise or knowledge to share with the community? There is a need for people in Permaculture who can open peoples eyes and demand change. All people, all neighbors are apart of the same one community, Earth. Being a guest writer spreads the message, in your own words, to a greater audience.
My Part In Our Community
Hello, I am Tricia Wilkes, the administrator of The World Permaculture Association Blog, Facebook Group and Pinterest account. Today I’m sharing tips, tricks, and secrets on making a successful blog post worthy of the share button.
How To Become A Guest Writer?
Please follow the link below and follow the easy steps on the process of becoming a guest writer contributing to The World Permaculture Association blog site. The page we created will walk you through the creation of your profile , your bio page and the submission of future articles.
Guest Writer: Rules and Restrictions
- The World Permaculture Association blog site should not be used to promote independent Permaculture Design Courses in the blog post. Each guest writer will get a writer’s profile where they can link to outside sites or profiles with outside PDC’s and other offers.
- The guest blog post should be between 300-2000 words.
- The World Permaculture Association uses WordPress, so the Blog Post needs to have Headlines and sub Headlines (Every 150 words).
- Needs to be Original Content (No Plagiarism).
- Please include one listed keyword.
- The guest writer must include all required images and have legal copyright permission to all images they are providing.
- The World Permaculture Association will include the Layout and Guest Blog Image.
Guest Writer: Tips and Tricks
When you’re writing to publish on a blog site or a social media site the end goal is to have your writing seen by millions and for the post to go “viral.” Here are some tips and tricks to get your words in front of more people.
- Know your audience and what resonates with them: What do they find funny? What do they find controversial or polarizing? What’s their biggest burning question?
- Make sure you’re writing original material, in your unique voice. Make sure; you’re shining through!
- Titles, Headers, and Keywords are most of the battle, connecting words that are searched in a way that leaves the reader wanting more.
- Connect with your reader on multiple levels use images, infographics, and videos. Being able to then share your images and infographics on Pinterest and other social media platforms. Additionally, sharing videos to Youtube. Multipurpose the same blog post in many ways.
One last thought, when you read your writing think to yourself: If I stumbled across this article would I share this?
Become A Guest Writer Be A Part Of A Community
When you become a guest writer for The World Permaculture Association, your message will not only be shared with your audience; you will also be featured across our Facebook Page, Our Facebook Group, Our Founder Giuseppe Tallarico‘s Facebook Page, The Images will be Pinned on Pinterest and Instagram. You will have a growing audience of thousands. Your article may also be shared on our newsletter and other media outlets. We aim to provide a guest writing experience that’s easy and rewarding.
Consequently, add your email to receive our monthly newsletter!